Wednesday, June 20, 2012

WIP Wednesday


 Today I almost finished a baby quilt I started yesterday for a friend of my husband's. His wife is about to have a little boy. I'm not sure I like the binding, it's white and the sashing of the quilt is an off white, I should have made my own binding, but I hate that step for some reason......

My little helper :)





This is my daughter's quilt which is the same pattern as the one above. I used Twirl by me and my sister and I think it is so cute. It only needs binding.
Stippling
 I started cutting the "Bricks" for my brother's quilt last night. I am using his old military uniforms. I haven't decided how to use patches and buttons and other things.

These are the fat quarters I am using along with his old BDUs, some of the bricks also

Other WIP/UFOs

Need to quilt my mom's memory quilt and my daughter's butterfly quilt
Need to sew my own bricks for my quilt
Need to quilt my t-shirt quilt
Need to sew my nieces rag quilt, each piece is quilted

Ideas/need to start
Coin quilt ?
Two new deer panel quilts, one for my husband and one for my dad
Quilted baby bag/purse for my Sister in law from part of my brother's uniforms


I am linking with  WIP Wednesday

Grab a button:

No comments:

Post a Comment